Borroum's Drug Store founded in 1865 by former CSA army surgeon A.J. Borroum. It is the oldest drug store in continuous operation in the state. It houses Native-American artifacts, Civil War relics, and an authentic working soda fountain; The business owned and operated, by the Borroum family since its establishment.
604 Waldron St.
Corinth, MS 38834
Hours: Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-5 p.m.; Sat 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m.